The Comic Queen

Zip ribbons and word balloons, Wednesday bliss and Previews dreams. If these phrases mean anything to you, then you're in the right place. But if they don't -- hey stick around anyway. You might just like what you see.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Y: The Last Man #24 Review

O.k., didn't get as much done this weekend as I would have liked, so no reviews here quite yet. But, check out my reveiw of Y: The Last Man #24 at Paperback Reader. I'll be doing some reviewing for them, so make sure to check out their site. Three times each week they post reviews from several different people, i.e. perspectives, and feature other articles of interest. It's a good site, make sure to bookmark it for sure. I'll direct y'all over there whenever I've got a new review up.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, July 19, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo hoo! You're published! Congrats! Or have you been doing this for a while now?

    Woody!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, July 19, 2004, Blogger Erin M. Schadt said…

    Hey Woody -- thanks! Actually this is my first review for PBR. The editor-in-chief approached me about reviewing for the site after seeing my blog. So, I'll be doing double duty! My next planned review for them is of "Egg Story" by Slave Labor Graphics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home