The Comic Queen

Zip ribbons and word balloons, Wednesday bliss and Previews dreams. If these phrases mean anything to you, then you're in the right place. But if they don't -- hey stick around anyway. You might just like what you see.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Two Queens Are Better Than One

I'll be heading out on the road tomorrow morning for a little bit of a vacation, so in my absence I'm happy to introduce you to my guest blogger, Kerry Garvin.

She's got her own blog where she hits on a variety of topics including comics and gaming. So, she'll be posting a time or two while I'm gone. In fact, she hinted at reviewing "Revolver." I look forward to reading what she has to say, and I know you'll like her reviews.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a comics store where I'm going -- I'm helping my brother move into his dorm at Humbolt State in Arcata, CA. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home