The Comic Queen

Zip ribbons and word balloons, Wednesday bliss and Previews dreams. If these phrases mean anything to you, then you're in the right place. But if they don't -- hey stick around anyway. You might just like what you see.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Comics Links Cop Out Post

Well, I was going to write a few reviews tonight but two of the comics didn’t make it from the distributor to my local comic shop this week. So, instead, I thought I’d put a few comics-related websites on your comic radar.

The Museum of Comic Book Advertising
This virtual museum showcases American comic-book ads since 1938. Many of the ads are from the golden-age of comics (1938-1955). Current featured exhibits are “Comic Book Ads At War,” showcasing World War II ads and “Novel Ideas” on 50 years of comic book novelties.

Bowzizzer
A great little site to purchase a variety of mini-comics/self-published comics. Go wild – you get free shipping on orders over $10. Nice!

highway 62
Another great comics blog. I “heart” the Internet.

Diesel Sweeties
This is a very funny online “digital” comic strip. Definitely one to check out daily.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Help! I am lost. I was searching for blue book value and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home